Fourways Engineering has been in business for over thiry years at its workshops in Borough Green, Kent, UK. From here we have been restoring, designing and modifying some of the worlds finest bespoke automobiles, combining the skills of traditional craftsmen with modern day technology.
We can rebuild or build classic cars from scratch using original drawings. In addition to this we can modify cars to increase their performance and agility.
If you are thinking of purchasing a classic car or renovating an old one, we can help advise you on the work and support that the vehicle will need both now and in the future.
Having restored your classic car we can provide an ongoing service program which keeps the car in pristine condition.
- Totally comprehensive restorations
- Consultation, design and planning
- Panel shaping and moulding Paint and lacquer renovations
- Hand tailored leather upholstery, bespoke Wilton carpets
- Performance engine design & manufacture. Engine, transmission and differential, design, construction & repair
- Suspension and chassis reconstruction
- Ongoing service, repairs and maintenance
- Performance parts
- Cars built to your requirements
- MOTs –we can arrange and make sure your car gets through it’s MOT
For the enthusiast who wants to work on their own vehicle, we have an extensive range of performance parts for a wide range of specialist automobiles.